Lat month my son Michael and I had a quick roadtrip out west, 7083 miles in 12 days. Not a lot of time for any real birding, but did log 175 species mostly from the highway. No surprises, but great scenery and fun to catch up with a few old bird friends--such as Upland Sandpiper on a fencepost in ND and Hammond's Flycatchers in Montana. I've covered most of these roads before, but taking a few detours here and there, and a new route home through OK, logged me 53 new counties--in most of which I was able to get at least an incidental eBird checklist posted--including Trimble County KY named after one of my ancestors (Robert Trimble).

Oh, I can't tell you how fun it is to go on a road trip with your family or friends. The whole journey is unforgettable and full of great memories.
ReplyDeleteMay 2023 Road Trip. This is a very good, interesting, and informative article that shows adventure, learning about new places, and special memories. A road trip will take a human being away from the everyday for a long time and offer an ideal chance to be welcomed to new backgrounds. Just as a professional CV maker in UAE provides its clients with a great opportunity to strengthen their position in the market by providing professional CVs. Similarly, stunning places and unique activities. Trips not only deliver peace of mind but also create memorable moments with close friends and family members.
ReplyDelete