Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2006

How Birds See the World

What do you do at the Audubon Leadership Workshop after a day of watching puffins and eagles? Why, you enjoy my presentation on how birds see the world, of course! I like this presentation, as it is a lot of fun to figure out how birds see and interact with their world. I haven't given this presentation for a while, but I've now added a lot of info from recently published research, and I'm set to take it on the road again. Next stop for this show: Houston Audubon Society meeting on November 8. If you've ever wanted to know what it is like to be a bird, this is the presentation for you!

1 comment:

dguzman said...

Any chance of seeing you do this or any bird workshop here in State College?

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites