Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Birdchaser Moving On

Yesterday I was informed that Audubon was eliminating my position and my last day of work there will be May 11. I'll miss helping run the Great Backyard Bird Count and working on eBird and blogging at Audubon Birdscapes. On the other hand, I look forward to finding new ways to work with folks around the country to make the world better for birds and people. And to more birding and blogging here at The Birdchaser!

7 comments:

Rick Wright said...

Yikes, sorry to hear it! Maybe I'll revive Aimophila Adventures with all of us who are out of more gainful work....
r

Scott--DFW said...

Very sorry to hear it. Hoping and praying that this frees you up for even bigger and better things.

NickL said...

Best of luck.

Mikael Behrens said...

I sure am sorry to hear it! But I bet you'll find something even better. And at least you'll get some time off during spring migration!

-Mikael

MaineBirder said...

Sorry to hear about your job loss. My position was eliminated last Friday and I have joined the millions of other unemployed workers in the USA.

Dawn Fine said...

Sorry about the loss of your Job. Sounds like you have a great attitude. Good luck on your next venture.

Gunnar Engblom said...

Sorry, to hear about this Rob. Poor pay but many good birds in Peru for birdguides if interested!

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites