Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Stuff

Spring is here! New BIGBY birds I've seen during the last week or so include Tree Swallow, Black-and-white Warbler, Broad-winged Hawk, and Northern Rough-winged Swallow (nesting at work).

I've also got an Eastern Bluebird nesting in one of the nest boxes at work. Very cool.

I've continued to get my Bird RDA each day (so far every day since the beginning of the year). I may have to start doing more than the minimum, as after a couple months I know where enough birds are to get my minimum of 20 species on my commute to work. Rock Pigeons on the barn, check. Lesser Black-backed Gulls on the lake, check. Song Sparrow, Chipping Sparrow, Northern Cardinal singing as I drive with the windows down, check.

No comments:

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites