Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008 Great Backyard Bird Count

The annual Great Backyard Bird Count is coming up February 15-18. Mark your calendars and make plans to go birding that weekend, or to at least count the birds around your home and neighborhood. There are tons of great prizes available this year as well, though none of us really needs prizes as a motivation to go out and enjoy some birds, right?

Once again I'll be posting GBBC notes from behind the scenes as I help coordinate this count for Audubon and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. However, instead of sitting at my desk in Pennsylvania, this year I'll be working the count from my laptop while attending the Fourth International Partners in Flight meetings in McAllen, Texas. Should be loads of fun!

No comments:

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites