Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Join the Birdchaser in Maine

Next week I'm off to Hog Island for a Bird Migration and Conservation workshop. Last I heard there were a couple spaces left if you want to join me and Scott Weidensaul, Peter Vickery, and Alicia (Craig) King and the Hog Island staff for a week of birding, great food, and inspiration. Come walk where Roger Tory Peterson walked, and see where Steve Kress was inspired to bring Atlantic Puffins back to the Gulf of Maine.

1 comment:

Patrick B. said...

I just got back from visiting Maine. I love that state. We visited the Project Puffin Visitor's Center which was really well put together. We didn't do a puffin tour, but I did see one on a whale watch. I tolf my fiancee that we're going to Hog Island one of these years.

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites