Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birds on the road

Since I've got a lot of work to do before I disappear next month to Utah, Maine, Wyoming, and Guatemala, pretty much all of the birds I'm seeing these days are just those I can find from the car on my drive into the office, or the local birds on my walk. Its still pretty easy to get my Bird RDA of 20 species, but I haven't been getting much more than that this week.

And for a moment of truth--I didn't get my Bird RDA last Saturday and Sunday. I had a wedding to go to and time just got away from me. There were absolutely no birds where the wedding was at a Skippack strip mall (talk about an ecological wasteland!). Sunday I was tired. So pretty much I just fell off the wagon. After six and a half months of getting at least 20 birds every day, I blew it. I'm not proud of it. It was a moment of weakness. I should have been more on the ball!

No comments:

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites