Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Partners in Flight Report

We'll, today was the last day of the Fourth International Partners in Flight Conference in McAllen, Texas. With eight concurrent sessions going on all day for 2 1/2 days, good South Texas birding spots to hit, GBBC activities to run, and colleagues to catch up with, there was just way too much to see, do, and hear. I met some great folks--including some I've emailed for years. I also saw some birds I haven't seen for a couple years (think Green Jay, Plain Chachalaca, Clay-colored Robin). I also got to meet some great folks doing the Great Backyard Bird Count as a local birding club activity. More updates and reports later--I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that would have been a wonderful meeting to attend. Thanks for the mini report and all would be lifer birds for me that you included!

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites