Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slow Sunday

After church today, we stopped by Peace Valley Park to see if I could show the kids a Bald Eagle out on the ice. As we pulled up, an adult eagle was soaring over the lake. We pulled into the parking area, and it soared right overhead after the kids and I jumped out of the car. The kids thought that was pretty cool.

Good thing we stopped there today, as I only got 15 birds on my afternoon walk, so I with the few naked eye birds seen at the lake, I barely managed my recommended daily allowance of birds!

Daily List: 22 species (110% of Bird RDA)
2008 List: 217 species
BIGBY List: 46 species

No comments:

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites